All our usual facilities are open with some restrictions:
We’re good to go at Queenswood! Please follow restrictions and regulations to stay safe this autumn:
All our usual facilities are open with the following restrictions:
- The Visitor Centre is now open every day, 10am-4pm. Masks must be worn inside and there will be a restiction of two people inside at one time (if from different households) or one family group. Card payments are prefered if possible.
- The Cafe is offering a takeaway menu only – no indoor seating or table service is available
- We have portaloos replacing our usual toilets which allow for social distancing and these are cleaned regularly. One is an accessible toilet and also has a drop-down baby change table.
- The playground is open for use within the guidelines outlined below:
• Parents/carers remain responsible for their children at all times, including the monitoring of social distancing and hand sanitising before and after visiting the playground. It is advisable to bring hand sanitiser or wipes with you. Hand cleanser is also available in the portaloos close by.
• It is advised that no more than 6 children are to enter the play area at any time with only 1 adult per child.
• Keep 2 ms away from other children or adults (not in your bubble) where possible.
• If demand for access to the playground is high please limit your child to 30 minutes play before leaving, so that other children can have an opportunity to use the playground.
• No food and drink are to be consumed within the play area.
• Please do not enter the playground area if you or your children are at all unwell.
• Please take all litter home or place in bins on site.