The funds raised from parking are a vital source of income for the on-going maintenance of the site.
You can pay by using your smart phone, with a credit or debit card, or good old fashioned coins at the machines located outside the Visitor Centre and in the woodlands car park just before you leave, or within 48 hours of your visit via the Park with ease website.
Parking charges are vital to fund the continued management of Queenswood. All money raised through the parking charges is spent on site including on: staff, buildings, utilities and toilet facilities, path maintenance, woodland management and tree safety, playground maintenance and more.
Blue Badge Holders
A free day permit is available to Blue Badge holders: please register by bringing your Blue Badge and vehicle registration number to the Visitor Centre on arrival. If you are visiting when the Visitor Centre is closed you will need to pay for parking.
If you have a Blue Badge, live in Herefordshire and visit regularly, you may apply for a free annual permit to allow you to visit anytime without needing to register on each visit. For more details, please go to the Visitor Centre or contact the team on 01432 530088 or by email: email@example.com.
Pay & Display Charges
New parking charges from Monday 7th November 2022
- £1.70 for up to 1 hour
- 1-2 hours: £2.50
- 2-3 hours: £4.00
- 3-10 hours: £4.50
- Annual parking permit: £65
- Coaches and minibuses which stay for longer than 20 minutes: £12 (please pay in the Visitor Centre).
- Motorcycles can park for free in the designated motorcycle bay; donations welcomed in the Visitor Centre.
An annual permit costs £65. These can be purchased
- Or download the application form and return it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Queenswood Country Park & Arboretum, Dinmore Hill, Herefordshire, HR6 OPY. Please mark your envelope Parking Permit and enclose a cheque made payable to: Herefordshire Wildlife Trust.
- At the Visitor Centre between 10:30am and 3:30pm daily.
Please also use the online or postal form for renewing an existing permit.
Car Park Monitoring
Please note that the Automatic Number Plate Recognition car parking system is managed by Park with ease, not by Country Park staff. Our Country Park staff do not have responsibility for car park monitoring or enforcement.
For general enquiries regarding car parking and the site, please contact us.